IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are some Georgia people around here... speak up!

What about any Suby shops around Atlanta?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Not in Georgia, but I did buy my Subaru in your neck of the woods. Some small town just northwest of Kennesaw.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'm in Atlanta... Great community, lots of Tuner shops to choose from..

Topspeed in Alpharetta, Subaru of Gwinnet to name a few. As someone else stated, get on Wrxatlanta.com and they'll take care of you... Commerce G2G on Oct 6th...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Turnout doesn't look like its going to be that many people. There's 3 cars going besides myself. I'm going with a buddy with a Mustang GT. Everyone will probably just meet up at the track. I plan to get there when they open(5:30).. Probably go to applebees right by the track beforehand. If you think you might go, pm me ur number and we'll meet up...

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Don't want to hijack here but I'll be a tad north of Atlanta during the thanksgiving break if anyone wants to do a meet at HVR off of 180 in Suches. It is absolutely beautiful there, great roads that rival the "Dragon" etc. I'll provide chasecam for a drive on the "cooler run" and post it up. :D

~Karl

·
Registered
205 Posts
When you come in november send me a PM I would like to join the cruise to the road u know. Don't have the Sti with me but brought my Hondata RSX to play in the cold weather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts