IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is short notice but about a month ago my F-body club went on a Fall cruise in Illinois/Wisconsin. We had an awesome time because there were tons of curves and lots of straight-aways. In the near 250 miles of driving, I think we only saw maybe 1 cop. Mind you this was in the boonies but still very beautiful scenery to experience. Afterwards, I felt compelled to take the wagon out there along with others to see what it could do. I have invited other WRX folk as well as a couple people with SRT-4s. I thought it would be cool to see if any local STi folks would be interested. I know we'll have a great time if the weather permits it.

The plan is to start the cruise at the Mobil Station in Belvidere at 10:00am. We can also meet at my house in Streamwood at 9:00am and head to the gas station from there.

Here is the map of the cruise. It will be a all day thing. I hope to be finished by 3 or 4pm. Then we can all go out to eat somewhere and hang out. Please message me at AIM name "shaitiger" or email me at [email protected] to confirm you are going. I can also give you guys directions to my house. We'd really like for you guys to come out.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
ID BE UP FOR IT....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts