IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bone stock

I live in Antioch, California. Does anyone know where to buy gasoline higher than 91 octane? I have been unsuccessful finding a gas station that sells higher octane. Thanks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i wish i knew!?!let me know as well.i've heard 93 somewhere but i'm not sure if it's in the bay.i'm usally in concord where are you usally around?

·
Registered
542 Posts
The only place I know is @ Infineon Raceway. Thats the closest place for me as well. :cry:

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah i was hoping for somewhere closer,i'll keep an eye out.anyone going to uckk or sac on wed.?let me know.wanna try to rech the 12's :eek:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yep, Ill be there.

Yes, Ill be there... catch you there. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Klui said:
I live in Antioch, California. Does anyone know where to buy gasoline higher than 91 octane? I have been unsuccessful finding a gas station that sells higher octane. Thanks.
You can buy 76 brand 100 oct. race gas for about ~ $35-$40/5 gal tank from local dealers and then mix it with 91 oct and you'll get 93 oct. I don't recall the ratios of 91 to 100 mixture.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Down in Orange County we have 100 Octane Racing Fuel right at the pumps at a few Union 76 Gas Stations. Its got a gold nozzel and runs you about $4.27 a gallon. :eek:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chevron @ East Palo Alto on your way to Best Buy, Ikea and neother store on that mall. 92 octane

76 Gas station @ almaden Expressway - look it up on 76.com.

later

·
Registered
1 Posts
STi - 10" Sub Box - Group Buy - On Now!

Hey,

If you guys are interested I have the proper mixing tables and some other info on fuel aditives I can send you, just send me a note to [email protected] and I'll send you the files.

·
Registered
95 Posts
There was a posting on nasioc.com that had a list of the 76 stations in SOcal that Sell 100 oct. If you do a little digging you should be able to find it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
around san jose i seen some. it was near DSR (dynospot racing). i was there with my friend and was pass by for some gas and it had hi-oct gas at pump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts