IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GarageLine.com: 2015 WRX & STI Wheel Spacers Packages (15mm, 20mm, 25mm)

Info:
GarageLine is proud to finally release Subaru Wheel Spacers. The newest fitment release is the 2015 WRX & 2015 STI. We will offer to 15mm, 20mm and 25mm spacers to fit the new platform. We are recommending 15mm front and 20mm rear to give you a flush fitment to your fender without going too aggressive. You can also use 20mm front and 25mm rear if you wanting go a little more aggressive. *Warning there is a possibility of rubbing your fenders with the 20mm front and 25mm rear combination if your car is aggressively lowered on coilovers*

Features:
Adapter style - bolt on to your factory studs
No cutting of studs
No Banging out of factory studs
Installs in 20 min

MSRP: $220 set of 4

GarageLine 2015 + Subaru STI Wheel Spacer Combo - Welcome to GarageLine - Sport Compact Performance Parts

15mm & 20mm Installed:

Instock Ready to ship!

Any questions feel free to email or call us 240-516-TUNE!

Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the 15mm/20mm set installed at stock height with ZERO rubbing even at full lock and loaded with passengers. My concern was possible vibrations at high speed but everything is solid so far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
All Spacers are in stock!

15mm / 20mm recommend for 2015 STI Standard Wheel
20mm / 20mm recommend for 2015 STI Limited BBS Wheel

GarageLine 2015 + Subaru STI Wheel Spacer Combo - Welcome to GarageLine - Sport Compact Performance Parts

Anyone with questions feel free to shoot us an email

Thanks,

[email protected]
Would 15mm / 15mm be okay to run? It looks like the rear pokes out a bit more than the front with the 15/20 set up. I want it to be super subtle.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts