IW STi Forum banner
41 - 60 of 314 Posts
Re: UPDATE: ARC Alternator Cover :D

Update!

Just received my ARC Alternator Cover from member MaD1521. Marcus has been awesome through this entire process! The shipping and packaging of this item was properly packaged, and was delivered very quickly with tracking I.D. provided immediately.

I would rate my experience with Marcus a 10/10. As mentioned before, he was a pleasure to deal with, he constantly kept me in the loop of things as to what was happening, and was very patient with my inquiries. I just want to say thanks for everything Marcus! Go have a look at the parts he is selling, and need not worry, you will be dealing with a TOP seller that'll be headache-free! ;)

Now...for the pics... :)

This was how it came...
[URL=http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/E92_M3Rei/IMG_3314_zps6ffa6c71.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]
[URL=http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/E92_M3Rei/IMG_3315_zpsaed7459b.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]

As you can see, the packaging was perfect! Nothing was damaged, everything was safe and sound! :)

Here is it out of the box, a little dirty but that's where my detailing products come in :)
[URL=http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/E92_M3Rei/IMG_3316_zps21dacee6.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]

All cleaned up :)
[URL=http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y413/E92_M3Rei/IMG_3317_zps54fb3dc0.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]

Looks good, what did you use to clean it?

Discussion starter · #42 ·
Discussion starter · #43 · (Edited)
Re: Alex's 2013 ST-Eye-Popping Build Thread

Update:

After an incident with "Stiggysaurus" and not receiving my STI TMIC Stencil, my best friend will be making one for me. Today was a rough day for me, but to brighten it up, I received a package from IWSTI Member: "Monkiboy" -Marcos!

It's my Power Folding Mirrors w/Auto-fold Module, they're finally here!

A little background, I've always wanted to get the JDM Power Folding Mirrors, and upon my friend Garrick's (IWSTI member: "Lithiumus") recommendation, I decided to contact Marcos for the Power Folding Mirrors.

Throughout the entire process, Marcos was a pleasure to deal with! Not only was he friendly and helpful throughout the entire process, he constantly updated me with how everything was coming along, and even told me when he was finished testing the mirror motors.

Everything I received arrived in a single, well-packaged box. The packaging by Marcos definitely did it's job, as everything looks perfect inside the box.

I will be receiving help from Garrick to install these mirrors for me, so expect some more detailed pics of the installation process, along with a video to demonstrate how they work, and them in action!

Before I show the pictures, here is a review on Marcos:

Seller Feedback: 10/10 - Why? I was kept in the loop of things throughout the entire process, he informed me of everything about what was included in the price, helped me out with pricing, was very sincere, helpful and patient upon my questions I had for him, provided me with a tracking number

Shipping: 5/5 - Why? Again, a tracking number was given immediately, shipping was super quick, and actually came earlier than it was supposed to, and Marcos also sourced in the parts I needed super quickly.

Packaging: 5/5 - Why? Well-packaged with bubble wrap tightly, no damage whatsoever on items.

Overall: 10/10 - Why? I would without a doubt buy from Marcos again! He was a pleasure to deal with, and again, kept his customer (myself) in the loop of things. To all potential customers, if you want to buy with confidence, hit up Marcos for your mirrors, and do check out his other FS threads!

With that, here are the pictures of the received mirrors w/ autofold module...

Discussion starter · #44 · (Edited)

Second update:

Just received my Cree LED projectors upon the recommendation from IWSTI Member: "Noximus" Here is a link to some of the pictures he posted comparing the Cree projectors to an SMD led light: What Did You Do to Your GR STI Today?

In those pictures, they are extremely bright, and I think it would be helpful for reversing out of places at night, especially when paired up with my soon-to-be Kenwood CMOS 310 Rear View Camera.

I purchased these as per Noximus' recommendation from local ebay seller "maple125" who's name is Jacky. Be sure to check out her ebay page for these reverse bulbs. You can expect quick shipping, a well-packaged product and great customer service...here's her page: maple125 on eBay

Anyways here are the pics of the lights I received...

Can't wait for my tail-lights to come back from Nexson- Brian, so that I can install these!

Discussion starter · #46 ·

Taillights by Brian are on their way!!! Super excited to receive these...expect a full in-depth video review on them, followed by a written review also! Special thanks to Brian for all of his hard-work and helping me get these sooner than I expected for family reasons.

ALSO!!!! Car will be taken out of storage on that day also...expect some of the parts to be installed, along with what I promised before...the Greddy SE Spectrum Elite Quad Tip Exhaust start-up video :)

Discussion starter · #48 ·

CONGRATS ON THE TAILIGHTS... He is wicked..
WOAW, since when do you have a greddy exhaust?
how does one get a hold of it?
Oh dude!!!! You picked the perfect time to inquire about the Greddy Quad tip Arthur...I'm telling you right now, it is one of the best exhausts I have ever heard before.
Here's a pic for your reference of the one I have and that I'm referring to...
http://www.ipgparts.com/store/image.php?type=T&id=18966

I'm going to PM you a link of someone selling there's locally :) You should pick it up man, it's for a really good price as well :p

Discussion starter · #49 ·

Just ordered the JDM IPF Fog Light Kit from Kris (NASIOC Member: "wrxmyers"). Super excited to receive these...they've been on my list for such a long time, and with SMYPerformance's recent unforeseen discontinuation of the JDM IPF Fog Light Kit, I thought I'd never find them again.

Update on the "Nexson" taillights - I will be receiving them on Monday, so expect a full write-up and video documentation next week! :)

Nice progression, you won't be disappointed with the tails, I was one of the first who seek Brian's services. I knew he is going to make a lot of hatch owners very happy.

Discussion starter · #52 ·

Nice touch on the fogs!
Thanks Alex! Really excited to receive them :) They will be shipped on Monday, so I should hopefully receive it by Friday :)

Nice progression, you won't be disappointed with the tails, I was one of the first who seek Brian's services. I knew he is going to make a lot of hatch owners very happy.
Thank-you bzguy78 :) I will be receiving the tail-lights tomorrow, so be sure to keep an eye out for pics :)

Discussion starter · #60 · (Edited)
Re: ARC x Nexson Tails x IPF x Greddy x JPM x Lathewerks - Alex Introduces...Gabby

Today was a great day! Did pretty good on my Biology Exam, got the car's oil changed, went out to lunch with my best friend, received my JDM IPF fog lights...Life's great!

I have some time today to post a few things that happened throughout this week.

First, my Taillights from Brian "Nexson" came in on Tuesday! Wow are they spectacular...they are much better than any overlay on the market, are roughly the same price, and they have the OEM finish to them...what more could you want. Go support Brian because he truly has a passion for what he does, and simple enough, he's pretty darn good at what he does! His attention to details is unbelievable, especially with how he went about masking the components of the taillight to ensure a perfect output! With that said, here is a review on my experience with "Nexson"

Quality: 10/10 ...1 million times better than what I had originally sent him. The clarity and depth of the paint is unbelievable! It's like you are looking at a different world inside them, that's how reflective they are. There is no difference in feel of the painted section and the unpainted section.
Turnaround: 5/5 ...Very very quick turnaround time (work quality was in no way compromised).
Communication: 10/10 ...I was always informed about updates with how the taillights were progressing. This includes texts from Brian telling me what stage he's at, followed by progression pictures throughout the process.
Shipping/Packaging: 5/5 ...Shipping was very quick on Brian's side, the taillights were very well packaged, and did not move in the box.
Overall Experience: 10/10 ...Brian as mentioned before is truly passionate about the work and that is very reflective in the work he does; I always support that kind of business! Brian became a really great friend of mine, and I am extremely happy with how the lights turned out!

Here are the progression shots:

Before & Afters:
Before - Taillight paint looks texturized...

How I received them:

After- Clear and Reflective...

Now for some other updates:
Car cover goes away :)

ARC Cover Installed:

Front Bumper Side Vents Gloss Black:

Received IPFs Today...Gosh they are so gorgeous!!

IPFs will be installed on Monday! :D

41 - 60 of 314 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.