IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1038 Posts

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: GA Scooby's 2011 DGM STI Sedan!

That's quite a bit of soda there :lol:
:lol: not mine I don't drink soft drinks to much. I usually drink Powerade or Gatorade or liquor. This was at my parents house.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

I has Prova Si Drive Limited edition black knob... :D

I tried to take them in the dark to get the backlit red light underneath it to show up. I think it turned out okay... :)

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

w00t!! That looks nice :naughty:
:) Thanks man. The car should be metamorphosing here in the next month or two. I should be picking up wheels and tires as well as the rest of my suspension that I planned from the beginning. Just need to sell the damn 240sx :(

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Prova SI Drive knob looks nice, where did you get it?
RallySportDirect has them. They were pretty expensive considering what it is, but damn they look so good. :tup:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

UPDATE 6/27/2011:

Well I broke down about a week ago and got my AP. The power difference is immense! Not so much that it puts more power down, but the way that it delivers it.

I also got first in only my second auto cross check my trophy yo!

The car is much more responsive with the AP and the bushings. I was just about drifting around some turns. Overall though I can feel myself acclimating to the car much better and figuring out the direction I want to go with it. I think my plans should have the vehicle as a great DD, Auto Cross, Road Course car. :)

·
Registered
880 Posts

UPDATE 6/27/2011:

Well I broke down about a week ago and got my AP. The power difference is immense! Not so much that it puts more power down, but the way that it delivers it.

I also got first in only my second auto cross check my trophy yo!

The car is much more responsive with the AP and the bushings. I was just about drifting around some turns. Overall though I can feel myself acclimating to the car much better and figuring out the direction I want to go with it. I think my plans should have the vehicle as a great DD, Auto Cross, Road Course car. :)
AP Stage 1 is nice! Well said about the power delivery and congrats on the trophy!!!! :tup:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thanks guys! I should have some cool stuff coming in within the next few weeks. I sold the 240sx :devil:

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts

Thanks guys! I should have some cool stuff coming in within the next few weeks. I sold the 240sx :devil:
ZOMG! I'm so behind with the news..anymore updates? :lol:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
ZOMG! I'm so behind with the news..anymore updates? :lol:
Let's just say I'm in talks with Myles at RCE and he should get me setup exactly for what I am looking to get the car to do. ;)

·
Super Sakura Dominator
11,667 Posts

Let's just say I'm in talks with Myles at RCE and he should get me setup exactly for what I am looking to get the car to do. ;)
You are currently balling! I want some of that $$ :naughty:

I don't want to go off topic so either PM me or go to PWT! :)

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts

Good stuff scoob! Man I want an AP, maybe soon, gotta get funds in order. We're almost settled in the house, gotta finish moving in.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Good stuff scoob! Man I want an AP, maybe soon, gotta get funds in order. We're almost settled in the house, gotta finish moving in.
If you can get it then do it. Especially if you drive aggressive you'll notice a gigantic difference.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You are currently balling! I want some of that $$ :naughty:

I don't want to go off topic so either PM me or go to PWT! :)
Can't really go off topic in my own thread :lol:

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
:eek:rly: :lol:

How much you got out of that 240sx?
A good bit. $2,800 and I got to keep the $1,000 in wheels and tires. Plenty to cover the rest of the suspension mods that I want. Then will come exhaust, which I will do downpipe and go straight to stage 2 protune. I still haven't installed my short shifter and shifter bushings. Most likely will collect all the parts and take a few days to completely transform the car :lol:

Oh and will most likely be purchasing some of those bad *** race ramps here soon. 10 inches of lift will be awesome for drivetrain mods and oil changes.

21 - 40 of 1038 Posts