IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your guys monthly paments like? My dad is going help me buy it through his credit (a crazy 798). I was just curious to see what the payments are like. For privacy all i am looking for is a range. Thanks

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
As a rough estimate, then. . . . assuming a 5 year loan (around 8% interest) you'll be in the $500 a month realm. :p

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
You should be able to get interest rates in the high 3's, low 4's (I just got 3.79, bought my car on the 1st)... so you should be able to knock that monthly payment down quite a bit. In fact, with that much down, you could get into the low 400's per/mo, not bad for this car.

·
Registered
270 Posts
400 a month is a steal, they must have seen me comin' i'm paying $513 a month, for 5 yrs. then i have one HUGE payment due all at once :oops: , thank god for refinancing!!! but i'm not griping cause this car is worth every penny! :wink:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
STi high, note that IWantOne said he was putting $8000 down... I took that and figured a 4% interest rate (assuming his credit is good) which is doable (like I said, I got 3.79) and figured $30k even for the car, which he can do better than, and came up with $22k financed over 60 mos at 4% for $405.17/mo.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Re: first use of the logo...

yeah i just noticed that i first thought he said $800.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My buddy has a Evo 8. He put 8000 down on a 6 year loan and is paying 365 a month! Now that is a steal.

Today i was riding in my friends STi (blue and gold) and a fully built Type-R pull's up next to us and rev's up... So naturally my buddy rev's up... he heard one wind of the turbo and shook his head. It was very funny he didn't even try. He spared himself the embrassement.

Gotta love the STi

1 - 9 of 9 Posts