IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Note that they have a blue tint in one pic, and a yellow tint in the other. Pretty cool...they shine yellow when on...and look killer!

·
Registered
260 Posts
!! Looking for performance figures !!

yep, they look good. Are these the ones from JapanParts or are you finding them here in the U.S.?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bigger and more.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
759 Posts
That kicks major ass!

I....must...not....pull...out....credit...card. I have to UTEC then next year I can think of that superior mod.

That is so sweet. Where did you buy everything and what was the cost? Please?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
agent.STi said:
StiBoy said:
Why can't you just right click and save picture as? Anyway, here's the link: http://www.rockbottomspas.com/image_sti_foglights3.jpg
from this page: http://www.rockbottomspas.com/image_sti_foglights3.jpg

Sorry, I mean links to where I can purchase.
Oh...ah ha. You said "copy", I thought copy the pic. www.rallispec.com, but they don't show the foglamps as an item per se. If you look in "Areodynamics", then "'04 Impresa", they show some ground effects kits, and...oh lookie there, the big foglamps in a couple of the pics. Anyway, so I asked the girl when ordering the STi lowering coil springs if they could get them and she said that was affirmative.

STi MY04 JDM foglight with housing (RST-5899) $375
The JDM lightweight bumper beam is required (RST-5923) $181

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wi77iam said:
Very nice. Does the cover still fit over them, just in case you wanted to cover them up?
Negatory, wish they did.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Hey STi Boy...question for ya.

People keep saying they used the JDM beam. Since you were in there and have seen both, would it be possible to just cut the lower legs off of the USDM beam? I'm thinking I'd rather leave the larger horizontal piece of the beam and just remove the pieces that interfere with the fogs.

Is that possible? Thanks man...she's looks amazing!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
StiBoy, well done. it looks simply stunning. now go buy the new aps sti stage 2 (413hp) and see if their claim that the FMIC won't interfere with the fogs is true. :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CloNeGTS said:
Hey STi Boy...question for ya.

People keep saying they used the JDM beam. Since you were in there and have seen both, would it be possible to just cut the lower legs off of the USDM beam? I'm thinking I'd rather leave the larger horizontal piece of the beam and just remove the pieces that interfere with the fogs.

Is that possible? Thanks man...she's looks amazing!
Maybe. I'm at work and can't look at in person 'til tonight. But I'd be a bit concerned that the heavy bumper beam may need that lower support to help keep it on. I know there is a bolt in the top of of the beam (accessed through the hole you see). I'll let you know tonight.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
4MLA1FN said:
StiBoy, well done. it looks simply stunning. now go buy the new aps sti stage 2 (413hp) and see if their claim that the FMIC won't interfere with the fogs is true. :)
413? Wow. Please direct me to the APS company link so I can check out their stage 2 kit.

·
Registered
343 Posts
StiBoy said:
agent.STi said:
StiBoy said:
Why can't you just right click and save picture as? Anyway, here's the link: http://www.rockbottomspas.com/image_sti_foglights3.jpg
from this page: http://www.rockbottomspas.com/image_sti_foglights3.jpg

Sorry, I mean links to where I can purchase.
Oh...ah ha. You said "copy", I thought copy the pic. www.rallispec.com, but they don't show the foglamps as an item per se. If you look in "Areodynamics", then "'04 Impresa", they show some ground effects kits, and...oh lookie there, the big foglamps in a couple of the pics. Anyway, so I asked the girl when ordering the STi lowering coil springs if they could get them and she said that was affirmative.

STi MY04 JDM foglight with housing (RST-5899) $375
The JDM lightweight bumper beam is required (RST-5923) $181

Thanks for the details!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts