IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya unfortunately the 850cc injectors Dan is running, I believe were already at 65% duty cycle... on the stock turbo. Meaning upgrading another 100whp or more and you'll be well past 740CC. Just do it right the first time. This mod is actually free and can be done by anyone, so $220 is a rip, if you want for $110 I'll cut the ends of your injectors off. I mean all it takes is a precise milling or dremel tool and you can do that mod. Someone posted about this before and the fact that something wasnt right because the injectors in our cars are side feed and this caused a problem. or something. *shrug* my suggestion... get the PE 850cc.

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
yup and probably some form of managment. Although I think they said something about their new MAF working in coherence with it?

Robert~

·
Registered
487 Posts
Can't do it to us stis with side feed injectors, this mod is for JDM spec or other cars with bottom feed injectors.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's not recommended as you will mess up the spray patern. The MAF housing is a tricky thing. It appears the correlation between size and the fuel mapping is not linear so you have to set up calculus type map to figure out what size MAF you need with what size injectors to have least amount of correction factors. It's very tricky. God I hate calculus.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts