IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this book right before I changed my mind and got an EVO instead of the Sti.

Book is brand new. I am asking $20 + shipping

Here's the description:

"Rally legend, road-going performance icon, practical family transport, reliability champion: such a description could fit only one car. The Subaru Impreza really does have it all.
Shooting to fame in the mid ‘90s when it won crushing victories in international rallying, the Impreza Turbo has earned respect of countless thousands of enthusiasts world-wide for its supercar-slaying acceleration, four-wheel-drive tenacity and super-quick responses.
Chris Rees provides a detailed history of Subaru’s road and rally star, from its birth in Japan to the latest generation Impreza.
As well as the Turbo sold in Europe, the story covers the WRX and ST in Japan and the RS in America.
With coverage of the rally history included, this is a full account of one of Japan’s most potent and exciting cars.
As the Impreza is ripe for tuning, advice is given on all options together with fully illustrated hints and tips on buying, maintaining, modifying and how to enjoy all that the Impreza offers.
Hardback. 160 pages."

Here's a link with the cover picture:
http://www.addall.com/detail/1859608256.html

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Make me an offer....anybody?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.