IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I traded my 05 STi in for an 06 Legacy I no longer have any use for these wheels. Purchased new in October 2005 for $180 each, these were used for one winter on my STi. They are in great condition with ~ 5,000 miles. No dings, scrapes, dents or chips. The color is steel gray. For you guys in the snowbelt - winter is coming. For guys in the warmer climates, these make great lightweight inexpensive take-offs for trackdays. Asking $450 shipped.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These are still available, but I have decided to list them on ebay. I did this becuase I had quite a bit of initial interest here, but everyone who wanted them at first has flaked out and doesn't seem to want them anymore. I don't have the time to chase people down through PM, therefore I'm retracting the $450 shipped offer here. You do have a chance to snag them for less than $450 off of ebay.
They are currently bid up to $390.xx SHIPPED with 6+ hours to go. The listing can be found here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=330027504964&ih=014&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
RSVCHAD said:
...but everyone who wanted them at first has flaked out and doesn't seem to want them anymore.
Guess you didn't get down to #5 on the list. I assumed they were gone.
Oh well, anyone here get them?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Offered for $450 shipped and I bet you got a bunch of lowball offers. Sold for $515.50 shipped on Ebay. Well done!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.