1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,285 Posts
You didn't buy it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
They probably looked in here to see what people that are selling their used STIs think they're worth - and then priced it competitively :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Did anyone actually see the movie? I didn't. In the previews it looks like it does a rear wheel drive burnout. So i was pissed from that point. Don't the movie producers know that a wrx is an all wheel drive car... smh

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I went to see the movie, my expectation was that he'll be driving that wrx the whole movie, but NO, he only drove it for a minute at the biginning. little bit disappointed.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Did anyone actually see the movie? I didn't. In the previews it looks like it does a rear wheel drive burnout. So i was pissed from that point. Don't the movie producers know that a wrx is an all wheel drive car... smh
It was modified for the sake of stunts for the film. The F&F franchise has been doing it for years. Nothing new.

At the end of the day though, somebody paid 60k+ for a red WRX TR with over 100k miles and $500 center diff spool. I'm about to go buy 3, mod them to RWD and sell them for profit.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts