IW STi Forum banner

FS: Suzuki Sv650s

601 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  unixfool 
#1 ·
2005 Suzuki Sv650s. Asking $3,000.00 obo. Currently has 36,666 miles and is blue with black accents. I am the second owner, and since I have owned it, it has been garage kept and not dropped. However while with the previous owner the bike had been dropped and the fairings were damaged and the rear brake pedal with bent slightly. I did not like the look with fairings so I never attached them, however I do have them along with a matching rear seat and the parts for to do the grab bar delete. The only other damage was a slight hole in the exhaust tip which was from the prior owner, I patched the hole and painted over it, does not fully match but fully functions (no exhaust leak). The motorcycle passed inspection last year with no problems. The bike has an aftermarket zero gravity windscreen, fender eliminator, custom tag light, K&N air filter, and full yoshimura carbon fiber exhaust; along with installed lowering links. The front fender, rear seat cover, and grab bar have been plastidiped black; they are a matching blue color underneath. The plastdip can be easily peeled off with no hard to the paint under it. The oil was changed at ~3000 mile intervals since it was bought new and the tires, brake pads, rotors, chain, and sprocket have only been on the bike a little over a year and have lots of life left. I have more pictures which can be sent upon request and I also have a jacket and spare helmet which can go with it. I also have the original tool kit and the owner’s manual that came with it new, as well as the service manual.

Located in Lexington Park, MD.

Pictures can be found at:
SV650s Photos by danbudzenski | Photobucket

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.