IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
up for sale guys i have my 05 sti exterior:black its mods consist of a blitz exhaust, pde down pipe, injen cai, and front mount and cross pipe. Interior has a kenwood dvd navigation system double din, whichever their top level is. and an ACt street/race clutch, put in around 14k its very nice. gold rims with stock tires decent amount left, garaged waxed bi weekly and clayed around every 3 months, it has been treated with mobil 1 synth every 3k miles.

on the side i also have a set or bride seats, project mu brake calipers, carbon fiber trunk, and another set of rims. may also be included in sale if buyer wants it and it meets my favorable amount.

all stock parts included as well

im open for offers please dont low ball me, so cal sti's rarely go for sale, and especially hard to find in balck or white, the mods are not cheap ex:// clutch dvd nav, project mu's, brides are all around the 1500+ range so please take that into consideration. I know the value isnt te same as when i pruchased it so im expecting a hit. if you have any questions let me know.

email: [email protected]
aim: solo rythems

ask for pics and ill send em for some reason with my mac i cant post pics like i have a pc. sorry i sent them to your email though

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm sent with pics just ask for them guys and ill send em out my mac is weird and wont let me post em, unless theirs a mac way of doing it

:scurred: I i just dont know! haha:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.