Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black 05 Subaru STi
up for sale guys i have my 05 sti exterior:black its mods consist of a blitz exhaust, pde down pipe, injen cai, and front mount and cross pipe. Interior has a kenwood dvd navigation system double din, whichever their top level is. and an ACt street/race clutch, put in around 14k its very nice. gold rims with stock tires decent amount left, garaged waxed bi weekly and clayed around every 3 months, it has been treated with mobil 1 synth every 3k miles.

on the side i also have a set or bride seats, project mu brake calipers, carbon fiber trunk, and another set of rims. may also be included in sale if buyer wants it and it meets my favorable amount.

all stock parts included as well

im open for offers please dont low ball me, so cal sti's rarely go for sale, and especially hard to find in balck or white, the mods are not cheap ex:// clutch dvd nav, project mu's, brides are all around the 1500+ each range so please take that into consideration. I know the value isnt te same as when i pruchased it so im expecting a hit. if you have any questions let me know.

26 obo

email: [email protected]

you can email me for some pics or check them out on craigslist here
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/car/213482387.html

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey guys i droped the price 2g's because i need to sell it, any serious offers are accepted so offer away, and im sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
hmmm..... very tempting....especially since you lowered the price.... free bump.... at least i know the new clutch was put in for a good reason =). ill think about this, but nabil you may get an e-mail from me in the future

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks justin =), the miles are at 22k now, went up slightly. yea so you guys also know the clutch was put in though the prior owner, whom was the ceo of ACT so she had to show support to her company by using the product. thats the only reason that there is one in there, the guy i bought it from his last name was nunoz, so you can check if you feel like it, but thats what he told me and hes a fireman, so theres also a fireman sticker on the back of the car. =) muahaha yes!! its a good thing to have.

thanks for the bumps
:D

·
Registered
273 Posts
pm sent. email sent.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.