IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a set for 05 STi for sale. I am looking for semi-local (I live in central IL) but if you want to pay for shipping I would consider it. I am looking for 400, but will take best offer. Please PM me if you are interested. Used for two winters.
PICS Below...

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
mdefalco25 said:
Have a set for 05 STi for sale with very old stock tires. One tire has a flat. The other three are good for a couple thousand if not driven hard. Anyway, I am looking for semi-local (I live in central IL) but if you want to pay for shipping I would consider it. I am looking for 450, but will take best offer. Please PM me if you are interested. I will try to get pics up to show one tire has very slight scratch. Used for two winters. Otherwise excellent condition. Come with appropriate lugs and key.

Thanks,
Mike
whats the wheel size? 17's, 18s?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sorry about the delay in getting pics up. Let me know if you want more. Also fixed the large amount of emails so PM should be good to go. Thanks!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Willing to drop the price?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are in very good shape. One wheel has a small scuff. Here is a blown up picture of it. It is about 1" in width. Andy, if you would like, I can meet you somewhere since you are local and show them to you. PM me if you are interested. Thanks SYRARCH04 for the bump!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.