IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: SAN DIEGO: 2004 STi. first owner,63k miles

willing to trade for a bw s256 powered srt4 with full boltons? just thought itd be worth a try rofl.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

you can! if your lookin for a clean sti, this is about the avg price. but the others wont have rims or anything probably. i'm only askin a little over blue book ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts

So i take it your restoring this car back to the stock stage? Where'd the FMIC go? Are you parting everything out and selling this car stock is what im asking?

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

The way it sits now is how I'm selling. That fmic was only like $300. It worked and everything, but if you/ Buyer wanted it, I would have suggested a new one anyway. The bumper is already cut so instal of one will be super easy and prob take like 45 minutes. Still has some nice mods. If someone comes soon to buy I'll prob throw in a few little things I got sitting around to. (tsx projectors,work and mcgaurd lugs, couple other things)

·
Registered
16 Posts

Okay, one more question, I know i am a noob when it comes to STi's but i really want one, trying to buy one because i totaled my 2004 Mach 1 in an unfortunate accident. But anyways, when you said you have a Ported vf39 turbo, does that mean an aftermarket turbo that you ported or is that the stock turbo?

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

stock tubo that 's been ported. if ur interested we can work something out for shipping if ur not local ;) sorry to hear about ur mach1, those are pretty sweet

·
Registered
16 Posts

Gotcha i was thinking in the back of my mind that, but just making sure. And yeah i live in Ft. Worth TX. so something would have to be worked out, but don't get your hopes up just yet, as im trying to do the same, I still have to wait and see what the insurance is giving me for the car. Its been almost 2 weeks now and its starting to irritate the livin mess outta me haha. And yeah i loved that car but i love STi's more lol. ;)

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

haha, well if it works out you do want/can get the car , we can figure out the shippin and i can take any random pix you want. good luck with the insuruance that can be a real pita sometimes. seems like people either get paid asap or they get the run around for a month or two on those claims :(

·
Registered
16 Posts

Lol, yeah man i know what you mean on that being and a total PITA. But I will let you know ASAP because, your car is one of the best looking WRB STi that i have seen. Absolutely sick bro haha. But if someone else comes along cash in hand, don't waste your time on me and take it man lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.