** NEW LOW PRICE ********************** $$$ 1300

NEW PICS

Recaro Evo IX mr BLack seats front only

out of an 06 evo mr, my buddy upgraded to the sparcos

they are in great condition

black suede and leather

1300 meet up price

im in nj

i havent had time to go to his place and take good pics yet, but they are black leather suround with black suede inner, much like the older evo seats but these are the rare EVO IX MR seats

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Sorry for the hijack... But could you take pictures of the bottom of the seats if you get the chance? I am really curious to see how the design of these compares to the version Recaro sells on the aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I can give you $1000 today for them picked up. Let me know ASAP because I have another person willing to part with his for the same price but he's in NY.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump for some badass seats.
I'd jump on those, but you're all the way in NJ, but I also can't justify spending 1300 bucks on seats where as my turbo still needs to be upgraded =D.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
your best luck is ebay..
also you said your buddy upgraded to sparco's.. that would be down grading imo.. i used to own a set of sparco milano's.. thats the most expensive seats that sparco's have.. i wished i never got them.. just not that comfortable and the quality wasnt that impressive.. just for looks, again this my opinion.. i think i spent around $1800 for both new.. and that wasnt leather.. sorry for the hyjack.. i wished i had the money i would get these in a heart beat.. i wished our sti's had these, dont know why they dont..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Are they both the passenger side seats? I ask because both seats have the seatbelt lacht on the same side.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.