IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 15 CEL fixes for sale. $10 a piece shipped. This fixes the Rear 02 Diagnogstic Trouble Code P0420 and P0139 on the STi.

The fix is confirmed to work on 02-04 USDM WRX and 04 USDM STi

My CEL fix is SUPER easy to install as you only need to splice 1 wire, crimp the ends and wrap the ends with electrical tape. I'll include instructions in the package.

Interested? PM or reply with your email and we'll make arrangements.

- KC

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
... how long have you tested it on the 04 sti and have you seen any side effects from it? Is that $15 shipped each, or for all 15 (if you wonder why im asking, its because it sounds like a simple resistor which costs .50 cents) so even at 15$ for 15 you'd still make a profit..

Robert~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its been on my STi about 5 months. No problems.. They are 15.00 that includes shipping and handling. If its just a resistor make it yourself.

Good Luck

KC

·
Registered
248 Posts
Intake and downpipe dyno graphs..

heh

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
:lol: dont buy those there a waste of time and money the only way out of the cel is the mechincal fix i can vouche for that! been down that road and it was a mistake to actually buy those resitors anyways you can get them from radio shack for 99 cents ;-) but dont go that route!! my .02 cents

·
Registered
344 Posts
FasStAsS_sTi said:
:lol: dont buy those there a waste of time and money the only way out of the cel is the mechincal fix i can vouche for that! been down that road and it was a mistake to actually buy those resitors anyways you can get them from radio shack for 99 cents ;-) but dont go that route!! my .02 cents
By mechanical fix do you mean a spacer to put in the O2 bung so that the O2 sensor sits outside of the exhaust stream ?

-SB

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
2005 Black/Gold STI in SoCal

there ya go

·
Registered
493 Posts