IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale, Perrin Short Ram intake (red) - about two weeks old, put on on after my break-in period, drove roughly 300 miles on it after break in. In perfect condition, good as new. Still have orignial shipping box, warranty sheet, warranty registration card, and of course, all parts to the intake. Have receipt for when I purchased the intake if you'd like to verify the age of the intake. Only thing not included is the two page instruction "manual". The print out was in black and white and completely illegible, so I threw it away and just used a picture of someone else's Perrin-SRI as a guide for installation (My first install) - installation took about 30 minutes.

$100 shipped. PayPal only please.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price lowered.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still available.

I guess i'll put it back on if it doesn't sell.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No thanks :( I decided that I'd begin modding the suspension/handling aspects of the car before I did the engine. Will hopefully be joining the MSR track in Houston by the end of the Septmeber, thought I'd be better off going that path first since I'm planning on using my STi as a track car. Wanted to get some money back from the Perrin. Thanks for the offer though.

Sure do miss the sound that intake made... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.