IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale my 2019 OEM WRX wheels (Came off of an sti, hence the center caps) along with a set of 4 poly rally armor mudflaps. Wheels come with tires which are Yokohama studless ice gaurd winter tires. I have no idea how many miles are on the wheels, but I would say they still have 90% of the tread, being that the car had about 6500 miles on it, and I only put about 100 miles on these myself. I can provide pictures of the tread if needed. The rims are in good condition for the most part. I did find some curb rash on the one rim, and tried my best to take a picture of the two spots. These currently have white sti center caps, but I should have the original if those were wanted instead. As for the mudflaps, I swapped them for the exact same mudflaps, juat in a different color. All mounting hardware in the box with them. I am willing to ship the mudflaps, provided buyer pays shipping costs. Not looking to ship the wheels currently. I am located in zip code 15559, and am willing to travel some to meet. Im asking $600 obo for all wheels and tires, and $50 for the mudflaps.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price dropped to $600 obo for wheels and tires because im an actual idiot

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts