IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends!

Just wanted to copy-and-paste the same ad I've posted on NASIOC about the Enkei RS055RR Wheels I'm selling right now.

For sale is a new set of Enkei RS055RR in 18x9.5 +35 offset (in the 5x113.4 hub pattern). I originally purchased these wheels for my STi but will be selling the car pretty soon to offset my moving costs to the East Coast. The wheels have zero knicks or blemishes and have never had a tire mounted on it. They’re as new as it gets. I opened the boxes just to snap pictures of them to post.

To facilitate a sale, I will also be including the valve stems and hub caps (as seen in pictures).

My asking price is $1900 and I believe it is an incredibly generous asking price for the wheels, considering that the wheels are retailed at over $2.2k + taxes. Please refrain from low-balling me, it’ll just waste both our times. I will also not sell the wheels individually.

I am located in the Pleasanton to Livermore Area and would prefer a local pick-up if possible. I will not ship the wheels but I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance to sell the wheels if need be.

**For higher resolution pictures, please visit here:
Should there be any questions, feel free to reach out to me. I usually respond within thin an hour.

Cheers,
HJ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts