Model:WRX
Mileage:73000 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:N/A
Trim:STI Limited
Car: 2015 WRX STI Limited – Dark Grey Metallic – Completely Stock
Price: $26,000
Mileage: 73K

Clean, one adult owner, never raced & garage kept. Title in hand No accidents and no performance mods of any kind, completely stock (Carfax link is further down in the thread). Maintenance has been meticulously performed and documented. Oil changes were performed with OEM fluids at 3 months or 3,000 miles. A receipt is available for every single oil change back to when the car was purchased in 2014. Transmission & differential oils were changed at 30K & 60K, spark plugs at 60K. Brakes were just changed with Brembo rotors & Hawk HPS pads. Tires are currently Michelin Pilot Sport 4s. PPI can be arranged at buyers expense. Receipts are available for all maintenance items.

Winter/Snow wheels are also available and included in price. 17x7 Enkei wheels with Michelin X-Ice tires. Wheels have TPMS, and I will also include the Ateq Quickset, which connects to the ODBII port for swapping between wheel sets.

I also have OEM rubber floormats that will be included, and a set of Rhino Rack roof rails.

Carfax info:
https://www.carfax.com/api/consumer...1c6ea1dfcf501fde8b617e90345117472b34aaacee615

Some additional pics are available here, including the winter wheel set :

Please PM me if you have any additional questions or would like any other images. Can also be texted at 908-547-0495.