Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I have posted these for sale in another thread but thought it might help if I gave them their own thread. Well, they are as the title says, a set of Tein Flex Coilovers for an '05+ STi. They were on my car for a little over 7000 miles. They are in very good condition and I have all the spanner wrenches, allen tools, and shock tools to go with them as well as the documentation that came with them.

Pics are available in my members gallery.
New asking price: $1050 shipped.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
414 Posts
You might get a taker of you lower the price some, 1700 may be MSRP but they can be had for much less by the vendors on here. Bump for you

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^^^^Thanks for the bump and the advice.

I will drop the asking price to $1150 shipped considering I found them for a little less than $1600 plus shipping. If anyone has an offer you would like to make please let me know as I am flexible.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Edfc

Sorry, but they do not come with the edfc b/c I never purchased the edfc myself. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
314 Posts
damn, i wish i saw this sooner. i just ordered a set on friday. mine should be here by the end of the week

BUMP FOR A SWEET SET OF COILOVERS!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I guess my buyer fell through on me so the coilovers are still for sale. I have a pic of them in my Gallery if you want pics. Let me know if anyone is interested. THanks.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump. Still available. 1200 shipped or make an offer. pics are in my gallery.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lowered my asking price to $1100 shipped. Or make a reasonable offer. Pics in my gallery. Comes with everything they came to me with(spanners, damper tool, allen for adjusting camber plates, and Tein instruction manual). Take these off my hands please.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
why are you selling these?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.