IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale are my 5 guitars and my krank krankenstein half stack. I bought everything brand new and everything is in excellent condition. 1st guitar. Is my fender stratocaster that is the mexican model. Aside from a few stickers I put on it years ago everything else on it is flawless. Im asking $300 for the fender. 2nd guitar is my Dean Dime o Flame that has new strings that are 9's and tuned to drop D. Flawless guitar and sounds great. With hardshell case Im asking $500. 3rd guitar is my ESP KH-2 Kirk Hammett signature series guitar that Ive had for maybe 8 months and hardly play. Its a awesome guitar and sounds amazing. That comes with the hardshell case and certificate of authenticity. Im asking $2,200 for that. 4th guitar is my Dean Rusty Cooley RC7 USA. That is the best playing guitar I've evre played on. That guitar is flawless and is bad ***. Im asking $2,500 for that one. 5th guitar is my Dean Rust Razorback USA. 1 of 333 made. Hardshell case and certificate of authenticity included. My half stack is the Krank Krankenstein that was inspired by Dime. 100watt head. That amps sounds killer.Im asking $2,400

·
Registered
191 Posts
open a photobucket or comparable image hosting site account. Upload pics, then copy and paste the image link or http:// link into your post here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.