IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an Invidia N1 Race catback (aka Type-R) for sale. it's only been on the car for a few hundred miles (~ 2 months).

it's in awesome shape. the only blemish is on the top of the exhaust tip where it rubbed against my bumper and burned it a little. i'm positive it will rub out with a little chrome polish. there are no rust spots, scratches, or dents anywhere.

i had the exhaust straightened out by a professional exhaust shop so it fits perfectly within the exhaust notch-out and will not burn the bumper.

this exhaust, imo, is one of the best sounding (and loudest) exhausts available for the WRX.

i'm willing to let it go for $200 + shipping. local pickup is welcome.

i should have some pics up tomorrow.

thanks for looking,
james.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
good luck with the sale, good deal, little too loud for me though

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. it's actually an improvement over stock because the rear portion of the exhaust was straightened to fit the wrx/sti better. every single n1 race i've seen sits way too high, close to the bumper and too far over to the driver's side.

pics will be posted in this thread shortly.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
intrested! shipping to 95139!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
sell it to me for 190 shipped! haha man thats below the waist, seriously though if you can find out 200+ shipping ot 95139 it would be awsomee

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
free bump just b/c its invidia:D

·
pwn n00bs
18,247 Posts
very good exhaust...the **** on it from melting WILL come off because it happened to mine...i just put lots of weird cleaning **** on it and actually used a razor blade to get it off very gently...didn't scratch the tip.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.