IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the exhaust has 20 miles on it. it was installed with long hangers due to a fitment issue with my perrin downpipe. i couldn't get used to the look so now it's available for sale (my loss, your gain, etc). the exhaust is, for all intents and purposes, brand new.

the sound is awesome and perfect for those who want an aggessive, but yet not overly loud exhaust. it's got a deep tone and does not drone whatsoever.

i'm asking $575 and prefer local pickup (i'm in moco, md). if i have to ship, it's on you.

thanks for looking...

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Bump for an awesome exhaust!!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
bump for an sick exhasut

·
Registered
314 Posts
BUMP! I have the exhaust and it is saweeeet. man, lookin at that makes me have to polish mine tomorrow haha. anyway, someone better get this b/c it is a sick ass exhaust. i think it is the best sounding one ive heard yet. if you like the really deep sound, this is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
stiscooby said:
BUMP! I have the exhaust and it is saweeeet. man, lookin at that makes me have to polish mine tomorrow haha. anyway, someone better get this b/c it is a sick ass exhaust. i think it is the best sounding one ive heard yet. if you like the really deep sound, this is the way to go.
its deeper when u add a dp too:tup: :tup:

BTW: where did u get this at?

·
Registered
314 Posts
actually, i traded a guy on nasioc for my greddy evo2. i couldnt believe it when i got it. the thing was huge! i wasnt sure if it was gonna sound good. But, as soon as i put it on, DAMN! i was impressed. i love the damn thing. it looks so bad ass from behind

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.