IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Re: ate2aqtr's 2015 cbs sti stock location GTX3076r Externally Gated

9:1, that's kind of like that TheShopCT car. That car put down some great numbers. Why'd you decide on such a high compression ratio?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

all stations around me have 93 at the pump and I have e85 5 minutes down the street and with that information its what the tuner recommended also......Im just a power junky trying to stop the urge of turning this into full on racecar. Just lucky its not my DD......definitely trust Nate at TPG to do the right thing...he even tried to talk me out of the build and buy a used GTR.....not many people left around like that!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Only thing holding things up are the new billet gsc s2 cams on B/O

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Re: ate2aqtr's 15 cbs sti stk location GTX3076r EWG Swaintech coated

added/ordered while waiting for GSC S2 Cams ...due sometime in June

Driveshaft shop Carbon Fiber 1 piece Driveshaft
Eibach pro plus kit ....springs and sway bars
Perrin 20mm spacers all around
Michelin PSS....swapping out Continental DWS...both stock size

Anyone selling some patience out there, I could use some more....car went in March 19th.

Can't wait to start break-in

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

GSC is making subaru billet cams currently so hoping to get the build done end June/Begin July....been a long wait!!!! Swainteched the yell out of her!!! and carbon fiber driveshaft....thats whats most different than other builds....we shall see whats up.....O still asking Cobb for flexfuel!!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Cams incoming.....should be on road in a couple weeks....info updated on first page added more stuff including DSS carbon fiber driveshaft......and Radium's new twin pump fuel hanger(pretty sweet) with ID1300's.....stoked to get it back soon

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Re: ate2aqtr's 15 cbs sti 1.5xtr 10cm ceramic coated 382WHP/93 pump

Have had car back for a few months with the Blouch 1.5xtr and it runs great, TPG Tuning has done an excellent job. I did sell the 3076 and am looking at going rotated/fmic if I can sell a few stock location items. Possibly a new Xona Rotor 7867 or a PTE6266/6466 along with a 4" FMIC. Only thing left would be to do some DSS axles and a twin/triple disc....gonna keep it at no more than 600whp so no sleeves until down the road....The whole setup is great from a to z....who would like a nice stock location setup for your stock or built block?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

Shameless plug
you can find me at instagram or youtube @ ate2aqtr

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)

moving to rotated ETS kit with 4"fmic, manifold with vband connection
turbo:xr8267 ordered
IAG stage 4 extreme closed deck shortblock have to wait and see if SB sells need $$$
Id1700's Going to wait till 1300's sell
P & L triple disc clutch ordered
DSS rear axles ordered
Flexfuel from Cobb

....will be selling id1300's, TPG Tuning Stage 3 shortblock, ACT xtss and the blouch 1.5xtr that I have currently...shortblock will be removed over the next 6 weeks or so and replaced with IAG CD SB......2/6 updated going to wait on id1700's and closed deck block until funds are in place

should be done before spring!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts

Interested to see how you like the Cobb flex fuel. I'm on the fence about it

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Re: ate2aqtr's 15 cbs sti ETS Rotated Xona Rotor XR8267 w/4"FMIC

Next chapter of build started....guesstimate of Late March/Early April to get all finished up....which means sometime in May Hopefully....LOL

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Re: ate2aqtr's 15 cbs sti ETS Rotated Xona Rotor XR8267 w/4"FMIC

sold everythings...thanks again...updated build in #1 post

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Re: ate2aqtr's 15 cbs sti IAG CD Xstage4 ETS Rotated Xona Rotor XR8267 w/4"FMIC

Changed injector choice to id2000's, waiting on turbo and Iag cd short block

·
Registered
89 Posts

what were your numbers (whp wtq) when you ran the GTX3076R?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

never did much with it around 350whp 14psi.....breakin tune.....had it on for less than 50 miles....didnt like lag vs power it was producing....lots of other stuff proceeded then sold to just do it right!! Should be together and running the ETS Rotated setup with Xona XR8267 with flexfuel tune and well see what she does....should be done by April 1rst +/-

·
Registered
23 Posts

Looks like we use the same tuner! Im in NE ohio my self and in the process of getting a custom rotated setup with a Xona 6564 at Slick Motorsports. Excited to see your car all wrapped up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

Small update. Had a little waiting period on the XR8267/P&L Triple and the IAG closed deck shortblock. During that time TPG did a teardown/inspection on the heads and noticed some major premature wear on the GSC s2 cams. The cams were sent back to GSC but issues were not being solved very quickly so we went with some BC280 cams to get the build moving forward. I hope to be able to provide more information around the end of the month/beginning of May. Looks like I'll be missing some events but would rather have the job done right. As a side note I picked up some Trofeo R's 265/35 and have some Konig Hypergrams 18 x 9.5 +35 on order. Also just ordered some LCA's from Import Image Racing. I just need to purchase some fricking patience now...LOL

21 - 40 of 57 Posts