IW STi Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2018 STI Type RA
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my CPO 2018 Subaru WRX STI Type RA #037 of 500 with 30,5k miles. This Type RA is Certified by Subaru with their 7-year 100k mile warranty, which leaves 70K miles remaining or until March of 2025. This RA has no major modifications and no damages from any accidents so CarFax & AutoCheck will come back clean. I am the second owner acquiring the car from Lehman Subaru in Miami with 5500 miles in 2019. The original owner was local to that dealership in Miami, and with me being in Tampa this has been a Florida car all its life with no exposure to snow or salt. Reeves Subaru in Tampa performed all warranty work and did an outstanding job every time I brought up a concern with them. I have a binder that comes with the RA that I keep all records on from warranty work to all purchase receipts for more detailed specifics. This is my 4th Subaru, and by far my favorite of them all. I previously owned a tuned ’06 STI(WRB/Gold), a stock ’07 STI(WRB/Gold), then a ’07 Forester Sports 5sp that I converted to STI spec. The RA was left stock because I feel like it is truly that good out of the box.
Only reason for selling is my other car is an ’88 E30 M3, and it requires way more attention now than it used to as a track car. I need to start allocating more resources to him for maintenance and upgrades (I personally think he got jealous of my time the RA, but that’s just me).
I switched the oil from the OEM Subaru 5W-30 to Motul 5W-40 on its first oil change in my possession. I also send a sample of every oil change off to Blackstone Labs to have their analysis keep an eye on the engine use and condition. The results so far are excellent from every report with the extended life of the oil being extended up to 7k between changes as a safe parameter to date. The RA is in a covered garaged unless it is being driven or washed using only Chemical Guys products.
Warranty Work:
  • Check engine light for fuel pump voltage issue code- Subaru Replaced OEM fuel pump, all wiring, and replaced entire fuel tank as well.
  • A/C fan speed setting issue (fan started to only work on low or full high, not in between)- Subaru replaced blower motor and resistor pack.
  • TPMS dash light, front undertray tear and brake squeal issue- Subaru replaced TPMS sensor, front center undertray, and front rotors/pads with all new OEM parts.
Upgrades Myself:
  • New Michelin Pilot Sport 4s installed December 2020.
  • New Michelin windshield wiper blades December 2020.
  • New battery November 2020.
  • Ceramic coated using Avalon King’s Armor Shield IX applied myself in June of 2019 on all external parts including glass, wheels and door jams.
  • Window tint applied professionally in April 2019 with a lifetime warranty.
  • K&N drop in air filter in April 2019. Cleaned on every oil change. Have OEM filter as well.
  • Rear fog light wired into rear lights with the brake strobe feature.
  • Subaru OEM all weather floor mats and trunk cargo mat. Full set of new OEM STI mats included.
Asking $41,900 or best offer. Lien is with Subaru Auto Finance (Chase). I can be reached at [email protected] or by cell (813) 431-6712 for any questions at all. Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts