IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I have for sale the Killer Bee Holly Header, Coated and Turbo from Forced Performance (FP) Blue Coated with internal Wastegate and Ported Turbine housing They belonged to Subaru STI MY17. I am located in Miami Florida.

as you can see from my other for sale Thread all the parts are coated, Living in Maimi Florida I did not want to have any heat issue. All the parts were installed professionally by Machines Gone Wild. They have less than 1000 miles. STI was tuned very conservative, I was looking for 400 HP at the engine.

The reason that I am selling all the parts is because I sold the STI and moved to a Corvette GS.

1. Killer Bee Holly Header, Coated Ceramic Coated with less than 1,000 miles and less than 3 months. Asking $1.480/B]

Below you have the links to the pictures, if you need more please let me know

[*]Turbo from Forced Performance (FP) Blue Coated with internal Wastegate and Ported Turbine housing Asking $1.000

I can ship but need time to put them in boxes. Prices does not include Paypal fee. Can be contacted by PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts