Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Every thing else is gone

-2 Evo 8 HID projectors- These are crystal clear lens stanley usnits (same maker as TSX/TL), lots of color from these and a intense beam pattern -$210 Shipped!

Mint condition!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for STi guys is a cheap upgrade since you can sell your STi units on nasioc for 700-800. So 250-150 extra for bi-xenon projector sweetness :D

·
Banned
8,226 Posts
Good luck man, thats alot of money for a non complete project. I think you had a good idea, but you are better off finishing it since not many people know how to do Retrofits. You are basically asking 350 for a set of hacked up WRX headlamps, since the stock OEM STI HID kits go for 250.

If you need help how to make it all work PM me, trust me you should just finish the project so you be able to sell it easier.

Also why did you cut off the half of the reflector! How will you deal with aiming?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
LightWerkz said:
If you need help how to make it all work PM me, trust me you should just finish the project so you be able to sell it easier.

Also why did you cut off the half of the reflector! How will you deal with aiming?
Still gonna mount them to the reflectors. I didnt cut off half of them, I just painted them to color match the shrouds and housings (gunmetal), just hard to see with the dark pics :D . I had to cut off some of the back of the reflector to fit the large LR3 projectors. I would not call them hacked, I would call them projector ready. Im sure most peoples biggest fear would be cutting away at the housings to make room for the projectors.

If you mount them to the reflectors, you can still use the factory screws to properly aim them. I planned to do this, as the LR3 projectors have 2 screw holes on the bottom, so you can solid mount them to the bottom of the reflector with screws (easier than using 4 long screws/nuts). A little extra JB weld wont hurt either

If you have an idea how to properly align the projectors let me know (i figure you can use the high beam as a reference), I dont have a problem finishing them, I just dont wanna finish them, have them mis-aligned, and get an angry email how they are screwed up

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.