IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge Amber: $190 (Best price on ebay - $210 + $35 shipping) ***SOLD***
NEW Defi Heads-up Display (VSD Concept): UPDATE $250 Shipped (good write-up of the display here
OEM Subaru Subwoofer (mounts under the seat): $130 ***SOLD***

The two Defi items came as part of a package deal from someone on iwsti.com. These are the two pieces that I am not planning on using. Both items are NEW, the box for the Heads-up display has seen its better day, but it's brand spanking new...

I bought the sub 6 months ago, with intentions of staying stock. I'm not staying stock People ask on all of the forums if the oem sub does anything. Originally, I thought it didn't do much, but after uninstalling it, I am certain that it added a lot of bass that the factory woofers (in the front doors) don't take care of. Installation is beyond simple, and it has a built-in crossover to limit the amount of bass going to the other speakers, therefore making them clearer, at volume...

Feel free to ask any questions, and I will try and answer them asap...

UPDATE: PICS!!

UPDATE: Someone BUY MY VSD Concept!! Updated Price, $250 shipped FEDEX

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Interested in the Defi stuff.......

1. Is the Defi Fuel Pressure Gauge an Imperial unit measuring in PSI? Does it come with everything needed to install?

2. The VSD Concept is brand new with no scratches or anything???

Let me know, thanks :).

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. The Fuel Pressure gauge is Imperial (measured in psi) and yes is brand new and comes with everything that all Defi gauges come with, but there is a pending sale... will let you know by the end of the day :)

2. The VSD Concept used to be New In Box, but the box decided to come apart :) But to answer your question, it is still brand new, just not in the original box... I have the box, but it just kinda came upfolded... I can take pictures tonight if you need me to...

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Yah pics of the VSD would be nice...Let me know about the Fuel Pressure if it falls through. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Still interested in the fuel pressure one...maybe the vsd..but more for the fuel pressure.

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Fuel pressure is mint...never been used or opened? $190 shipped?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, fuel pressure is mint (unopened - sticker seal still not broken) I did forget to put anything about shipping in my post, and would appreciate a little help with it... i was hoping for halves... $10 extra should do the trick :)

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
That Defi would most likely be the 60mm.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.