IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I may have to sell my girl due to some unforseen events (I work in the mortgage industry :(). It's been garaged day and night since it was new, and it is near flawless. SWP on gold with WRX wing swap. I take meticulous care of my vehicles and this one definitely shows it. It just turned 11k miles, all of which are highway. I live in DE, and work in PA. Oil changes were always with Q Horsepower synthetic. Mods are listed below, and I'm just looking to get what I owe. I'm getting the payoff figure from Chase, but I believe it's between $29k-$30k.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: 07 SWP Stage 2 STI in DE

pics on the way

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 07 SWP Stage 2 STI in DE

ttttttt

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is. I haven't been pushing to sell it very hard since it's been nice out but I need to let it go. I'll be changing the oil this weekend as well. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please pm me with email address. I will be happy to send you pics. I'm having trouble posting the pics for some reason. The mods are:

1. Perrin Dual tube exhaust (sounds unreal)
2. EDO performance catted dp
3. Cobb AP ver 2
4. Cusco heat shield (no cutting of stock)
5. WRX wing

There are no scratches/dings etc anywhere on the car. The inside is immaculate as well. There are no scratches on any of interior parts which is common on wrx's/STI's.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sale pending

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sold, Thx iwsti

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status