Mods

Cobb Cold Air Intake
ISC N1 Coilovers

Extras
Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX
TS Replica Trunk Lip Spoiler
Thule Rack System
MSW Wheels w/ Bridgestone Blizzak

I bought this car in 2012 from Bill Kolb Subaru in NY and it has been my everyday driver ever since. I have always maintained this car and all services have been done at Stamford Subaru. I am the second owner of this car and bought it with a Buyback/Lemon title. The original owner experienced problems around 20k miles it was eventually purchased back by Subaru N.A. where it was fix and then put back up for auction and then purchased by Bill Kolb Subaru and eventually me. Over the years I added some modification like the Cobb cold air intake, Thule snowboard rack system, ISC N1 Coilovers and a few other cosmetic modification that you can see in the pics. The cars has never been in any major accidents but it was hit in the passenger side front quarter by someone backing into a parking spot. The exterior of the car is in good condition with minor chips on the front bumper and hood that have accumulated over the years, just typical wear and tear. The interior of the car is in good condition as well with the exception of a small burn hole in the front passenger seat which was there when I bought it. Since I have owned the car it has never been smoked in. I have all services records and CarFax record as well. This has been awesome for me for the past 8 years but its time for something a little more family oriented.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts