IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$12,500 obo, located in Denver. Willing to drove up to 250miles for delivery or will ship within US, buyer pays for shipping. Clean title, with the bank.

What a cool car this has been, but at the end of the day, I dont enjoy her like she deserves. I searched for months and found a great car, very well taken care of, from the original owner. I was happy with the car at first, but eventually I realized she just wasn't my style...though I will say she was a beast on the track, and a great car for road trips because you can pass EVERYONE! But its just not my thing, I have a Miata I enjoy much more, some things we only learn through experience.

Anyway, on to the STI. She is a 2010 hatchback with 146k miles, slowly going up, but she isnt my daily anymore. As mentioned I bought her from the original owner who wanted to upgrade to an SUV as he was starting a family (bought a 2018 4runner). He did most of the mods listed, as well as the revamped bumper (shown in pictures). As far as I know, no accidents, except a hit and run which dented the drivers door and scratched the drivers rear (also pictured). He claimed it on insurance, but I bought it with the dent. He got a check, and i found a door and swapped it myself.

Everything works, she is very clean inside, with only minimal wear and tear. The power steering pump whines when its cold, hut doesnt seem to leak, I check it at least once a month. She will need tires, since I am selling, I figured the new owner would buy what suits them. She has geolanders now 215-60/17s.

Here is the list of upgrades:

Power:
Cobb AP with stage 2 tune with:
Cobb high flow intake
Cobb downpipe
Borla catback exhaust
Perrin lightweight crank pulley

Handling:
Cusco adjustable performance struts
King springs (giving the 1.5in lift and extra stiffness)
Upgraded front and rear swaybars
Powerstop Track Day brake pads all around (great for street and track use)
Enkei RPF1 black wheels

Other:
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
Mishimoto aluminum radiator and coolant expansion tank
Primitive racing front skid plate and rear diff cover
Kenwood Bluetooth touchscreen stereo with DVD
Rally Armour mud flaps
Amber fog lights and wired for a light bar
Subaru roof rack

Has barely noticeable hail damage on the roof (I didnt notice for months), and she has the aforementioned front end modified. The bumper cover was chopped and the fenders rolled (for extra clearance I assume). Previous owner loved to hit the mountains so I can only guess it was for trails.

I do have a set of fenders, they are blue. She will also need the hood painted, the front end is beat up from all the miles.

Redline oil every 3-4k, redline oil in the tranny and rear diff replaced regularly, including this last year. Coolant replaced in 2018. Timing belt and head gaskets replaced around 100k. Banjo bolt has been removed, I confirmed this myself last summer. Racing brake fluid (Motul 600) replaced when I upgraded the pads and replaced the rotors. Alignment done in May.
Great running car, starts every time and is super fast, as I am sure many of you know.

Please ask any questions you may have, I will try to get more detailed photos this weekend when it's nicer out.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts