Hey everyone,

Selling my 2020 STI stock wheel winter set.

Wheels: 2020 STI 19 inch OEM wheels

Tires: Pirelli Sottozero 3 235/35/19

Miles: 2000 miles on wheels, tires, and TPMS

Condition: Tires are basically new - no damage, plugs, or patches. Wheels are also basically new with only 2000 miles on them. No curb rash, but there are a few marks from when the tires were mounted as well as a few tiny nicks just from driving. Nothing that can be seen beyond 3 ft away. I really had to look to find the imperfections. Everything can be seen in this album (For sale on NASIOC as well):

Stock Wheel Snow Set

Reason for selling: I recently bought a second set of 18 inch wheels and will be migrating my existing 18s to winter duty. Nothing wrong with these wheels or any funny business. If they don't sell, I'll just use them this winter.

Asking $1400 for the wheels, tires and TPMS. I am willing to separate, but only if the tires sell first. I would like to keep this to a local sale within Indiana/Illinois/Wisconsin, but am willing to discuss shipping depending on your location and how willing you are to work with me. But with something this big and heavy, local sale just makes more sense.

I'm trying to sell either these or my 08-14 OEM BBS wheels also listed on here. I'll keep whichever set doesn't sell. Please message me if you're interested. Thanks in advance.