IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
STi axleback off my 06. Taken off with less than 1000 miles, like new. Local pick up preferred. -SOLD-

Pair of Whiteline sways: 24mm fixed front (BSF36X) fits 05-06 STi, 22-24mm adjustable rear (BSR37Z) fits 05-06 STi. These are new, never installed. They come with bushings, lube etc. -SOLD-

Subaru black rubber mats, 2 front 2 rear. Taken out of the plastic bag but never used. -SOLD-

Please PM me with any questions or offers, thank you.

·
Registered
931 Posts
InDinile said:
STi axleback off my 06. Taken off with less than 1000 miles, like new. Local pick up preferred. $90 pick up or $125 shipped

Pair of Whiteline sways: 24mm fixed front (BSF36X) fits 05-06 STi, 22-24mm adjustable rear (BSR37Z) fits 05-06 STi. These are new, never installed. They come with bushings, lube etc. $225 shipped.

Subaru black rubber mats, 2 front 2 rear. Taken out of the plastic bag but never used. $40 shipped.

Please PM me with any questions or offers, thank you.
I'll buy the sways PM with Paypal info!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whitson01 said:
interested in floor mats and sways.. let me know if you still got them and if they will fit an 04 sti (i thought they did)..
The sways are sold to thrlskr. The mats are still available and should fit an 04 just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.