IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the longest and most annoying test since I bought my STi, I've ended up with 2 sets of SDRs.

Long story short, I had originally ordered some from a place in Canada and was told they would ship on a certain date and they didn't. Nor did they ship on the next day. When I phoned 3 days after they should've shipped I was told they had shipped, but wasn't given a tracking number even though I was promised one.

The short form of this story doesn't properly convey my skepticizm. I was very doubtful that the wheels I had ordered had shipped, or would ship anytime soon. (When I called on the 3rd late day, I was told I would get a tracking number in 10 minutes. I called back in half an hour repeatedly every ten minutes for an hour and got no response...).

I ended up ordering another set of wheels and they both got shipped at the same time. :cry: Now I have set to sell.

I'm asking $875 CDN for the set. That's what I paid (minus the brokerage and taxes). I live in North Bay, so anybody interested in the GTA area, we could probably arrange to meet.

If anybody out there in Canada (preferably, but not necessarily Ontario) has been trying to get a set of wheels for their STi, maybe I can help you out and recover some of my money :-?

Anybody interested can send me a PM. Thanks,

Pete.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Uncle J,

I might be interested... I ordered a set about a 3 weeks ago from a local shop, I'll double check with them tomorrow, if they can't provide me with a positive date of arrival, I'll take yours!
I'll be in GTA!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I kinda missed the obvious there, sorry guys.

The wheels are 17" with a 48mm offset and the 5x100 bolt pattern.
They are brand new wheels (I just received them this week), and in perfect condition.

wrxsti04, I'll be willing to ship to the US, but I'd rather meet with somebody in person to sell the wheels. If you aren't in a rush, I'd like to wait a week to see if I get any offers with anybody close to me. I'll let you know though either way. Thanks for your interest.

OM3GA, you sound like you're in a situation similar to what I was in two weeks ago. Let me know what you find out.

Pete.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi uncle J,
I can take the wheel from you any time!
ended up that my guy won't get it until mid-december! so, if you still got it, I'll take them away from you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts