IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I bought this car new in Jan of this year. I hate to sell it, but I recently divorced and now need to buy a house. This is one of 5 vehicles that I own. I only drove it on the weekends, its been in the rain one time, and it's been kept in my garage every night.

It's got several upgrades they are

KW Variant 3 Coil Over Suspension
Cusco Front Camber Plates
Group-N Rear Strut Mounts

Invidia Catless Down Pipe
SPT Cat Back Exhaust
Cobb Access Port Currently Running Cobbs Stage 2 Map

Kart Boy Short Shifter w/ Front and Rear Bushings

Alpine 9857 with Ipod Cable
Terk Integrated XM Tuner
JL Audio 6450 6 Channel Amplifier
JL Audo 12W3 Sub
Boston Acoustics Pro 6.5s in front doors
Infinity Reference 5s in rear doors
Windows are all tinted I believe 15%

I've still got the stock downpipe and suspension pieces I will include with the car. Or if someone wants the STI without the KW suspension or motor mods I could sell it cheaper with the stock pieces installed.

The STI has 5026 miles on it right now. It only has one small rock chip on the hood and one small ding on the driver's side door. Both are very minor I will take some photos of those for any interested buyers.

I've cleaned the vehicle after every time I drove it. I had the oil changed with a factory filter and Amsoil Synthetic at 1000 miles and again at 4000 miles. I'm 32 years old and never abused the vehicle; I've not even done a hard launch in it. It still has the remainder of the factory warranty of course.

I am asking $30,400 for it. Please email me [email protected] or call me 870-425-3802 if you would like more info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very nice ride, I wish I was prepared to buy right now (not till spring of 07 :( ) I would make you an offer.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Damn man, hate you are having to sell it. I bought mine in January also. Don't see many 06's tooling the streets of LR.

Kurtzz

PS: How does that cat-back sound. I am considering the SPT cat-back also.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
same here man, in nov. ill be shopping. sounds like an awesome deal. one of the few modified cars id consider buying i think.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kurtzz said:
Damn man, hate you are having to sell it. I bought mine in January also. Don't see many 06's tooling the streets of LR.

Kurtzz

PS: How does that cat-back sound. I am considering the SPT cat-back also.
I think the SPT sounds good, I know I get a lot of comments on the sound from people that see it driving around.

It also looks pretty good.

Just lowered the price to $30,400

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.