Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Year : 2016
Make : Subaru
Model : STI Limited
Color : Black
Miles Body : 47,XXX
Miles Engine : 11,XXX
Description :
This my STI I’ve owned it for 3 years. Mostly used it for weekend fun driving. I’m looking to sell the vehicle to better my personal position. I was supposed to make this post months ago but always found a reason to not get around to it.
When I purchased it in Jan 2017 it had 33,XXX miles on it. So since then I’ve put on 13-14K miles over 3 years. I upgraded the shortblock over a year ago so the new motor has about 11-12K miles. Plenty of high quality engine power mods on the vehicle. Car is on flex fuel and makes close to 500HP at the wheels on E85 and about 400 on 93. At the heart of the car is RevWorks 750 closed deck short block. 1700 injectors, and DOM 3.0 Turbo. Stock interior. Exterior I added the STI wing in addition to the lip which came with the car. Also added the wedsport sa-10r wheels. Tires have decent tread on them. Car has absolutely 0 issues and runs great.
Car has only been worked on by Kozmic Motorsports for all work and tune. If you know Kozmic then you know it’s THE place to take your STI if you’re in the Houston and surrounding areas.
Interior is in good condition; no tears on seats. The steering wheel does have 1 or 2 spots where it is peeling and that’s about it.
Car has never been to the track. It has had fun on the roads on weekends mostly evening and night time driving. It is always garage kept.
See below for list of mods.

Interior Mods:
  • SMY dual gauge pod (Oil pressure and temperature, AFR, Boost)
Exterior Mods :
  • STI Wing + Lip
  • Wedsport SA-10R 39 offset, 18 in
Engine Mods :
  • RW750 Closed Deck short block H-tuff rods, Wiseco pistons,
  • Blouch DOM 3.0 Turbo
  • ID1700 Injectors
  • Cobb Flex Fuel kit
  • Radium twin fuel pump hanger (2 X Walbros 255)
  • ACT heavy duty 6 puck clutch
  • ETS FMIC
  • ETS Intake
  • ETS catback
  • Invidia Catless DP
  • Tial Wastegate – recirculated fabricated into DP
  • Tomei ELH
  • Killer b oil pick up
  • NGK spark plugs
  • Cusco engine and trans mount kits
  • Koyo radiator
  • Tial BOV
  • Manley valve and springs
  • Kelford CAMS Stage 2
  • Aeromotive EFI regulator

·
Premium Member
5,598 Posts
Nice! If you were closer I'd come look . . .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts