IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics here

Asking $13,500 or $13,750 with Cobb Accessport V2 or best offer!

Selling my Urban Grey Metallic 2007 Subaru STI Limited, #352 of 800. The car is located in Silver Spring, MD and currently has 128,600 miles. Title is clean and in hand. I’m the second owner and bought it from a friend in February 2010 with about 25k miles. CarFax history report can be provided upon request.

2007 STI Limited includes the following over stock:
  1. Limited run of 800 cars
  2. Black Brembo brake calipers
  3. 17” Enkei wheels
  4. Improved sound deadening
  5. Front lip spoiler
  6. Power moon roof
  7. Black leather seats
  8. Front heated seats
  9. Trunk lid spoiler
  10. Fog lights
The car has a few minor upgrades, but has never had any major modifications and what is listed below is the extent of them. Cobb Accessport stage 1 had been installed since September 2013 and is available for additional cost. Front brakes (rotors and pads) are brand new.
  1. Invidia Q300 cat-back exhaust (stock exhaust also included)
  2. Kartboy rear shifter bushing
  3. Rally Sport splash guards
  4. Debadged rear (badges included)
  5. Parrot Asteroid Smart head unit (stock unit included)
  6. Polk Audio DB650 speakers
  7. Solar Gard Galaxie 35% tint
  8. WeatherTech all weather front floor mats
  9. Extended center console (original included)
  10. Hella Supertones
The car has been well maintained and is in very good mechanical condition. Oil changes have always been done at <4k miles with Motul full synthetic. I’ve kept detailed maintenance records (included) and am generally very proactive. The car is serviced at Dynamic Power Solutions (DPS), but has also gone to Agile Automotive Performance, Andrewtech Automotive and IAG Performance in the past. All major service schedules have been performed on-time and emissions have always passed. I don’t drive the car hard and am still on the original clutch. Front and rear struts have been rebuilt by Feal Suspension. Here are some of the more recent, major services:
  1. Apr 2021 (129k) - New front brakes (rotors and Hawk HPS pads)
  2. Dec 2019 (126k) - Emissions passed, alternator and battery replaced, new front sway bar end links
  3. Feb 2018 (119k) - 120k service
  4. Jan 2017 (113k) - (4) new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires
  5. Dec 2016 (112k) - New radiator
Interior is in very good condition with a few small defects. Leather is in good condition with no major defects or tears. Exterior has no rust and is generally in good condition, but has a few cosmetic defects with some scratches (one longer one on roof) and hood as well as some general wear and tear. (3) of the wheels are in fair shape with a few small scrapes or bubbling paint, (1) wheel has some curb rash on the outer edge. There’s also a 3M clear bra that is overdue for being removed.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Any accidents? Flood damage?
How is the clutch?
Timing belt done?
Have you done a compression test done recently, to see how healthy the motor is?

Is that dent on the hood?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any accidents? Flood damage?
How is the clutch?
Timing belt done?
Have you done a compression test done recently, to see how healthy the motor is?

Is that dent on the hood?
  • One minor accident where the rear bumper cover was scratched and replaced (included in CarFax).
  • No flood damage.
  • Clutch is fine, though it is original so I wouldn’t take it to the track.
  • Timing belt was done at the 105k service along with the water pump.
  • No recent compression test, though no engine issues have been noted that would warrant one.
  • There is a very small dent at the front of the hood. I actually hadn’t noticed it and had to check the car to confirm and you have to catch the light just right to see it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts