Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Year: 2006
Color: Aspen White/Gold
Make/Model: Subaru Impreza STI
Mileage: 1850

Port Installed Options: STI Short Shifter, Subwoofer/Amplifier, Dimming Mirror with
Homelink, Turbo Boost Gauge and Security Shock Sensor Upgrade

Vehicle Condition: Brand New (never tracked, never raced, never driven in rain or snow)
Tire Life: Excellent
Service: 1 oil change with Valvoline 5w-30 dino oil
Damage: NONE (no accidents, no dents, no scratches, no rock chips, windows are crystal clear, never smoked in, interior smells like 'apple' courtesy of My Shaldan)
Modifications: NONE except custom 3m clear bra on headlights, fog light covers, hood scoop, rear window vane end caps, lower rear bumper and front wheel well arches.

Paint Maintenance:
- Washed with Meguiar's Gold Class Car Shampoo
- Dried with Meguiar's Water Magnet Waffle Weave Towel
- Clayed with Soft99 for White Paint & Meguiar's Final Inspection
- Polished with Meguiar's Speed Glaze
- Conditioned with 2 toppings of Meguiar's Liquid Tech Wax
- Finished with 2 toppings of P21S Carnauba Paste Wax
- All black vinyl trim treated with Vinylex Protectant
- Wheels cleaned with P21S Wheel Gel Cleaner and protected with WheelWax
- All vehicle polish/wax applied with a Porter Cable 7424 polisher with Lake Polishing Pads and all vehicle polish/wax removed with micro fiber bonnets

Looking at least: $27.5k FIRM! I'm not looking for trades as my work has provided me a monthly auto rental.

last 2 pics is of the rear passenger door and the hood... notice the reflections!

As usual... serious offers only and thanks for looking!
netZ

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Oh man, but but but it's sooo NEW!

Bump for a nice pristine car..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
here's a summary of questions & answers i've received and sent via pm/email:

1) why are you selling the vehicle? as per the 1st post, my employer provides auto rentals for their employees. no need to own a vehicle.

2) would you be willing to sell quick for $26k? thanks, but trade in is $27k and private sale is $29k. i could easily trade it in and save on the tax (ie. 7%).

3) someone is selling a similar vehicle with 10k+ miles for $27k, would you be willing to match that? thanks, but this vehicle has never been modified (ie. stage mods etc...) and isn't flagged by a subaru authorized dealership for having any modifications.

4) would you be interested in trading my XXXXX with some $? thanks, but I currently have no need for an additional vehicle.

5) why does the vehicle have low miles? well, i rarely drive it. since the vehicle is carefully maintained, the vehicle is practically showroom new.

6) is there something wrong with the vehicle? no, but you can verify with carfax or soa with the vehicle's vin #.

7) how old are you? i'm older than dirt...

8) I have a check for $35k, I'll have someone come and pick up the vehicle... and have you return the difference via Western Union? haha... no thanks!

9) why don't you sell the rental and keep the sti? hmm, let me think about that... i'd sell the rental, but it's not really mine.

10) would you like to swap your gold wheels for silver wheels? thanks, but i prefer selling the car as is.

Please keep the offers and questions coming!

thanks!
netZ

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
pmed you

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mac,

i think i spotted your sti leaving menlo park mall about 4 or 5 saturday nights ago...

thanks!
netZ

MacSTi said:
Bump for another AW in NJ...sorry your selling though....

·
Administrator
5,812 Posts
netZ said:
mac,

i think i spotted your sti leaving menlo park mall about 4 or 5 saturday nights ago...

thanks!
netZ
It may of been me, I dont know anyothers in the area...if it had the Syms Wing, the answer was yes....later in the evening...

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Swap the golds....i know I can try! Bump for yah.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.