cobb intake
FMIC intercooler conversion
Turbo back exhaust
Equal length headers
Deatchwerks 300LPH fuel pump.
bc racing coilovers
Timing belt changed at about 45k miles.
tuned by CBRD. Cobb access port included
Also including AOS, Air fuel ratio gauge boost gauge and 850cc side feed fuel injectors uninstalled.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Location, Virginia Beach
Price: $21,000

63000 miles.

cobb intake
FMIC intercooler conversion
Turbo back exhaust
Equal length headers
Deatchwerks 300LPH fuel pump.
bc racing coilovers
Timing belt changed at about 45k miles.
tuned by CBRD. Cobb access port included
Also including AOS, Air fuel ratio gauge boost gauge and 850cc side feed fuel injectors uninstalled.
This is a steal!! Wow rally history, only 66k miles, they do not make them like they used to. Was literally looking at my GD comparing some welds, and control arms on the FA and wow is it not nearly as beefy and obviously as the Subarus mechanic was explaining to meet demand and increase supply and viability Subaru has had to take the STi and made it much more central and buildable in all Subaru factories where as before STi played a much larger role in building an STi anytime before 2008 when it wasn't "mass produced and would sell out" . This car has clearly been taken proper care of to be in this condition. Congrats to the new owner and what a steal. 21k, these cars have been appreciating quite steadily last couple years, don't sell yourself short. Some at Christie's and soethbys expect these cars to reach 80k in 5 years. Might be better off draining the fluids, and properly storing long term if you can afford to. I also highly suggest you advertise here in LA and Silicon Valley there is an influx of freshly minted millionaires are in their 20s and 30s from their companjes IPOs and alot are nostalgic about their teenage dream car etc and do not mind spending an extra 5k for keeping for keeping this car in immaculate condition. Definitely advertise in these markets to get best price. My friend sold his fully built 07 wrb Sti 82k for 28k last month in Newport Beach, it's even harder to find a low mileage blob eye 😎

1 - 5 of 5 Posts