IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought a home and now i'm living a check to check life style and i need extra money to fix up the house. i need to sell my car it is a 2005 it has 16K on it.car runs perfect never been smoked in and always been garaged it has only seen snow one day of its life.mods are full carbon ti exhaust, helix catted dp,hella horns,cleared grill,cleared headlights,tic supershifter kit and cusco heatshield. please make serious offers you all know what the cars are worth. if you hAve any question email me or pm me at [email protected]

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bumpp

·
Premium Member
5,464 Posts
I'm currently in Iraq for one more month but are looking for ANOTHER black or wrb 05 with less than 10k (I know yours has 16k) on it but your car looks awesome. I'm not trying to low ball you, but like everyone else I'm lookin` for a good deal. I'm lookin to pay around 25k, I understand if thats too low, Its just an offer not a insult. I plan to pick up a cbr600rr when I get back too, so tryin to stretch that money, lol. Atleast you'll know that it'll be going to someone who knows STi's. I'm a stickler about maintaining the car in perfect condion so she would be well taken care of, hell you'll probably see her in a couple of video's .

I got a few of my Last STi, heres one:

http/videos.streetfire.net/video/DEBA8675-C0CF-45F7-97ED-271027330CAA.htm

Your car would become an 11 sec, daily driver. ;)

Ryan (Crewchief)

Also, that TIC supershifter kit, is the Kartboy shifter, kartboy bushings, tic bushings, right?

·
Registered
278 Posts
yeah what are u looking to get?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys sorry. ok im looking to get 28000 for the car remeber this car has never been messed this is had the tic super shift kit installed by the dealer and my ezhaust was gone by a family friend that is a mechanic other than that the car is perfectly stock i babyed it from day one its my pride but now its time to settal with my 00 a4 and pay for my house

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bumpp

·
Registered
278 Posts
thats a little high, considering the cars is worth about 24-25 in PERFECT condition, But good luck with the sale man!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bumpp

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bumpp

·
Registered
278 Posts
520hpSTi said:
nah a 05 with 16k is worth more than 24/25 bro.

how do u figure. kbb is 24-25g's in excellent condition.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
kkb is not a good starting point kkb says a 98 supra is only worth like 20g when there going for 40g

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
yah some cars that are in higher demand tend to sell for more than kbb, such as the supra as 2005 said. i think the that sti's generally sell more than there bluebook value

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bumpp

·
Registered
13,679 Posts
Bump for a very clean 05!

With alot of members selling their STi's, I'm saddened to see them leave, but life is life.

Good Luck with your new house! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.