Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Year: 2005
Color: Aspen White/Gold
Make/Model: Subaru Impreza STI
Mileage: 8600

Installed Options: STI Short Shifter, Dimming Mirror, pager alarm (goes up to 2000 ft), Auxiliary port to plug in your IPOD, rubber floor mats.

Vehicle Condition: Excellent no mechanical problems.
Body: Slight hail damage on hood and few scratches from road debris. (STI's aren't show cars!)
Tire Life: Excellent practically brand new.
Service: Oil change every 2500 miles. at 8000 miles changed to Castrol Syntec European Blend 0w30
Modifications: Stock (fumoto oil valve if you want to count that as a mod)

Almost forgot, car cover with lock will be included! Car cover was custom made by CoverCraft and it is their WeatherShield cover. I also have the STI floormats the plain blue ones with no embroidery.

Looking at least: $28k or OBO. NO TRADES.

Pics have arrived!!! PM me with your email address pictures currently not enough space on my FTP site for all the pics. Have side shot, back shot, front shot, hood shot, interior shot, mileage shot, and engine shot.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm selling because I wasn't supposed to buy the car in the first place LOL I had a job lined up and had paychecks waiting so I bought the car then a few weeks later "complications" came up regarding the job I got so i've been living paycheck to paycheck the past year and a half LOL. Time to pay off all my bills then rebuy another STI =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.