IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Waiting on a couple ppl putting financing together...come on guys cash is king :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys...common, its killin me sitting in the garage the past few days to keep clean :)

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Bump for a cleaannnn car

·
Registered
115 Posts
Beautiful car and great price, but not the lowest mileage 04 ...mine is for sale also and only has 18,000 miles on it....lol....but it is sort of riced out with a body kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok lol...

Somebody jump on this and make an offer!

Special forum Asking: $25k! no lowballers! everyone is telling me i should be asking 26k for this

(This is almost the lowest mileage 04, lowest private-party priced STi that is still immaculate...The car has been driven properly only on weekends and a couple DE's, but not beat on, raced or riced out ever! Make an offer! I need to sell fast, just purchased a home.

SpoolinU said:
Beautiful car and great price, but not the lowest mileage 04 ...mine is for sale also and only has 18,000 miles on it....lol....but it is sort of riced out with a body kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Del said:
Excuse me. I have a bank to rob.
you have the money yet :)

First person to step up with the cash takes it, contact me AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR FINANCING READY TO GO PLEASE!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
wow nice car, maybe if it was an 05 i'd buy it, but for some reason i dont like 04. well good luck and bump

·
better than you
4,516 Posts
eshaun said:
you have the money yet :)

First person to step up with the cash takes it, contact me AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR FINANCING READY TO GO PLEASE!
Put that car in storage for a few years for me would ya ;)

Bump for my dream car. The 04's have the gold flake in the paint right? I love that :tup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JustinH said:
wow nice car, maybe if it was an 05 i'd buy it, but for some reason i dont like 04. well good luck and bump
whats not to like :D ...save yourself 4k and put it in an investment or blow it on some mods :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not the lowest miles - mine has 10,100 and it ain't riced and it has the original wing. Your car is beautifully clean - kudos!

Good luck with the sale - it looks like the magic number for selling an STi is lower than $25K though. There's no love in the used car market right now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
24.5k...only for you guys :)

Tired of waiting for ppl telling me they're working on financing, up on ebay it goes tonight or tomorrow

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
BUMPPPPPPP for a very clean 04, someone grab this baby!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my buddy just bought a car from ATL, why not fly out and enjoy the drive, locals can vouch for the description above :)

and the car is currently garaged in my house in AZ right now, thats 700mi closer for you...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gt500 said:
very nice..you still have it?
yes, have some ppl who are working on financing...and ive been too busy with work the last few days to get around to listing on ebay. PM me your cell if you are interested, I do need to sell asap

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.