Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I'm selling my 05 CGM STi due to school. I made a choice recently to go back to school and finish what I started and thus, the car has to go. Its mostly stock, with the exception of some Esplir springs that the previous owner put on it. Everything else is bone stock.

The car runs well, and has minor flaws on the interior and exterior (just needs some touchup). I've never driven it hard, nor raced it. Mileage is 22,3xxx right now and its located in Irvine, California (Orange County).. but I do make occasional trips to San Diego to visit my parents. I washed and waxed it often with Eagle One and Meguiar's stuff. Changed the oil every 4k miles using Royal Purple. The tires are getting there, but they still have several thousand miles left on them. Have all receipts of gas bought and maintenance items bought since I've owned it.

I got the car with 16,000 miles with the intention of keeping it for years.. but stuff changes.. so yea.. asking 26,000 obo. Leave a msg or PM for more info.. Pix coming soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
well i live in the neighborhood.... but 26 K a little little wee bit high. But gl with the sale..........bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.