IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey man congrats on the kid and everything but I am sorry to hear about the sale. I was already watching this auction because I am on the lookout for a good STi. Anyway, just thought I would give a free bump, even though it is only like 14 minutes after yours. Be careful with the no reserve auctions. I saw a stock '05 with 35,000 go for 20,500 with a no reserve auction which I think is way too low. Good luck!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the bump. And yeah, I had to make a hard decision when I put it up with no reserve. That is the reason I started the bidding at 18k. If I can get 18,001, I will be ecstatic. The car is in perfect shape, but has lots of miles. So I can't realistically expect much more than what I am asking. If I lived somewhere other than the deep south, I would simply sell it locally. There just isn't a demand for AWD super-cars down here though. *pout* I had all these plans to make this car a monster, and instead it just drove to and from work everyday. Then the baby came... and I would rather my wife be able to afford to stay home with our son, then have this great car... that I am not doing anything with (except putting more miles on).

Like my auction said though: New baby = New priorities. And after checking out my kid: http:\\photos.yahoo.com\brandonhodges3, can you blame me? Heheheh.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If only this was like a year down the road, I would be all over it. I don't want to sound wierd or anything, but that is an adorable baby. You are doing the right thing by selling the car. I feel bad for you, but I respect the decision that you made very much. Good luck with the sale. Bump it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.