IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Meh. Now it's even more "girly" looking.

Excellent car, just not a fan of the looks. The top removed is further away from my style.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Would be cool with a cosworth engine and over 400hp screaming without a roof! But I will take handling over looks any day so not or me.

·
pwn n00bs
18,211 Posts
it's not for me, but why should people complain? guarantee all of you are fans of a honda s2000 and what is that? a convertible! oh and the miata? convertibleeee, toyota is attacking that realm. they know people are still going to buy it at auto-x it with the top down and a roll bar in there.

·
Registered
546 Posts
it's not for me, but why should people complain? guarantee all of you are fans of a honda s2000 and what is that? a convertible! oh and the miata? convertibleeee, toyota is attacking that realm. they know people are still going to buy it at auto-x it with the top down and a roll bar in there.
Very good points, but I still wish Honda had made a hardtop S2000..... even tho they make a hardtop for the S2000.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Although both are very capable cars, I still consider the S2000 to be 10000x more masculine than a Miata :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Funny so many people seem to care about image in here when they drive an sti. Not really a car for image unless you are an 18-21 year old male boy racer.

Also funny is I read an article about all the muscle cars and lambos etc.. that guys think attract girls. Most of the cars actually just attracted a ton of dudes constantly. Might want to think about that.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Fortunately (for manufacturers and dealers) this is true, always will have a buyer for this kind of stuff.

Unfortunately, most convertibles were hardtop designed first, then just lop off the roof and call it a day. The S2K, Miata, MR-S, Boxster, etc were sports cars designed as a convertible, which from an engineering point of view a better performing car than those who simply lost their roof.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts