IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to get everyones opinions to see if i should take off the front pink STI decals off of my 06 CGM, i had seen a white 06 STI with no decals up front and looked real clean? let me know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Leave them on.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
leave them they look great.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
i still have mine one it looks good.. but if your goin for the stelth look take them off

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
took mine off i think it looks nicer without em BUT i left the badges i will never take those off

·
Registered
135 Posts
Leave them on..... but in the end it is your decision... go with ur gut feeling!!:tup:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
keep em i have and they are sweet looking

·
Registered
113 Posts
meh, I can't stand the pink. People in my area just don't get it. So I pulled off the pink, and never looked back.

My old STi.

The new STi.

Normally I'm a "whatever floats your boat" kind of guy, but pink? Come on now...... that's just asking a lot of a North American guy.
;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hypa said:
meh, I can't stand the pink. People in my area just don't get it. So I pulled off the pink, and never looked back.

The new STi.

i think im goin to take them off i really like that clean look got a front shot?

·
Registered
935 Posts
You guys know the reason Subaru chose pink for the STI color right? Apparently pink is a very masculine/manly color in Japan, haha. Total opposite of here in the USA.

The whole reason I don't want to get fog lights is because the pink front STI logo's look awesome on a WRB STI, I can see not wanting them on a black or silver STI though. I think on white and WRB it looks great.

·
Registered
384 Posts
actually i read that they chose the pink is because of the cherry blossom trees over there. when race season starts in the spring, the cherry blossoms are in bloom and the pinkish petals are EVERYWHERE! just go to google and search for pix. i actually like the pink on my jbp sti...

·
Registered
384 Posts
yea.. those 04-05 front foglamp covers and simple to just swipe off. ive seen a couple driving around missing one or both! ha

·
OT stealth mod
4,261 Posts
I left one STI emblem/sticker on each side (front emblem, side stickers, rear emblem minus subaru and impreza emblems)

I think it looks cleaner, more subtle/civilized.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts